What you SHOULD be doing.
Wednesday means we’ve made it halfway through another week. It also means the weekend is creepin’ up. Too White Crew‘s got two bomb-ass shows lined up THIS WEEKEND so we can all party together.
Friday, we’re comin’ H.O.M.E. and the whole crew be raging out in Arlington Heights from 10PM ’til they tell us to stop. Then we gotta book before we all get put away.
We’re planning our recovery for Saturday in Peoria. Yes, you heard me correctly. We are finally back at Crusens II on Farmington Rd! I know, I know, we can’t believe it either. It’s been far too long since we’ve had one of those classic shitshows that we’re all so used to. 10:30. Be there.
…So no you know our plan; and below, I’ve provided ya’ll with a todo list of what you SHOULD be doing before the end of the day:
1) Get all your pre-gaming essentials on ice – vodka, mixers, fireball, beer… you get it.
2) Send that mass text out to all your girls, or guys, and let them know where you’re gonna be and that they need to be there too.
3) Get an extra change of clothes, because you never know what the hell your night will turn into. You think I’m kidding…
4) Get a pen and paper.
5) Before you leave the office, write a note for your boss – just giving a heads up – that you’re planning to hit it hard this weekend, and you may not make it back Monday. There is always a chance that you end up needing that extra rehab day.
6) Start hydrating.
7) Share with us your crazy experience on all social networks, because that’s just how you roll. #toowhitecrew #sorryiparty