Ballin’ on a Budget?
Joe’s Live in Rosemont is playing host to our 90’s hip hop sh*t show this Friday, August 26th and, well, if you’re having problems rubbing two nickels together – or if you just wanna shave a few bucks of your tab, we’re here for you! The first five people to invite at least fitty of their homies to Joe’s Facebook event for this show are gonna have their names at the door (read the rules first!). No line, no cover. All ballin’. If you really wanna kick it, invite 100 and we’ll comp you and a guest.
Here are the rules…
- “Like” this post (scroll to the bottom) and “Like” Too White Crew on Facebook. Here’s the link.
- Send a message to the band’s FB page when you’re ready to invite your friends, but don’t invite your friends till you get a reply from the band! Be patient. Sometimes we pass out and stuff.
- Invite at least 50 people. And don’t invite people who suck. We’ve all got FB friends who think smiling is a chore. Leave them out of this. Invite the story makers – the ones who fall into walls – then apologize to the wall…the ones that’ll rip the shot out of your hand and pound it because you took too long. THOSE friends.
- Let us know you’re done inviting people. We’ll check your work and put your name on the list.
- Spend that money on shots.