This night is so big, Antares be lookin’ at it goin’, “Damn you big”:
1) We’re playing at HOME Bar. And that’s usually pretty big, without the additional sheeeit below…
2) They’re showing the Pacquiao – Mayweather fight… $20 for both TWC and the fight or $10 for TWC if you wanna wait till the fight’s over.
3) It’s HOME Bar’s annual “Halfway to Halloween” party with a $1000 costume contest! ($500 going to best overall fight themed outfit, and $500 going to the best overall costume.)
4) We gots new music to debut!!!
5) It’s C-note’s birthday at midnight. Can a playa get a little love?
6) We bonused you an image of P-tugz in the above flyer, cuz we all know Tugz should be in every battle.
7) It’s Saturday night. Which means poor decisions are on special.
8) They gots tables, bottle service, valet, bartenders in booty shorts… #ballermusts
Yeah, so, that oughtta do it.
BTW, if you wanna see pics of how we do at HOME Bar, click right hurr.
O.M.Gee!!! I totally slept through Monday!
Crusens, you’ve done it to me again. Peoria never fails at reminding us why we need to pace ourselves. 😉 It probably didn’t help much that we played at H.O.M.E. the night before – that’s always a pretty crazy place too. Yup! That’s a double Colt 45 hangover, but worth it every time.
We’re gonna be posting updates of all the awesome we have coming up in the next few weeks, including where to find us on Halloween for a pretty bomb-ass costume contest (the winner’s getting a trip to Mexico), and where else you can catch the party all the way up to the New Year. WHAT?! It’s almost the end of the year?! Sheeeit. For all these dates, and even more event info, check out our tour dates tab on Facebook, or just click here.
While I celebrate my recovery from the weekend, feel free to creep the pics from H.O.M.E. last Friday night starting with this one. I’m having slightly a difficult time explaining to myself how I didn’t see this one comin’.
Wednesday means we’ve made it halfway through another week. It also means the weekend is creepin’ up. Too White Crew‘s got two bomb-ass shows lined up THIS WEEKEND so we can all party together.
Friday, we’re comin’ H.O.M.E. and the whole crew be raging out in Arlington Heights from 10PM ’til they tell us to stop. Then we gotta book before we all get put away.
We’re planning our recovery for Saturday in Peoria. Yes, you heard me correctly. We are finally back at Crusens II on Farmington Rd! I know, I know, we can’t believe it either. It’s been far too long since we’ve had one of those classic shitshows that we’re all so used to. 10:30. Be there.
…So no you know our plan; and below, I’ve provided ya’ll with a todo list of what you SHOULD be doing before the end of the day:
1) Get all your pre-gaming essentials on ice – vodka, mixers, fireball, beer… you get it.
2) Send that mass text out to all your girls, or guys, and let them know where you’re gonna be and that they need to be there too.
3) Get an extra change of clothes, because you never know what the hell your night will turn into. You think I’m kidding…
4) Get a pen and paper.
5) Before you leave the office, write a note for your boss – just giving a heads up – that you’re planning to hit it hard this weekend, and you may not make it back Monday. There is always a chance that you end up needing that extra rehab day.
6) Start hydrating.
7) Share with us your crazy experience on all social networks, because that’s just how you roll. #toowhitecrew #sorryiparty